Strength and dignity are her clothing,and she smiles at the future. She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.She looks well to the ways of her household,and does not eat the bread of idleness. Proverbs 31:25-27
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas-Christmas Eve -Part Two
This year we hosted a small dinner for Christmas Eve. My parents and youngest brother came by. We had lots of good food. At 6 we watched a little of the Midnight Mass on TV. I am not catholic, but I always enjoy watching the mass on Christmas eve. At 7 we headed to Christmas Eve service at the new church we have been attending. I am shocked by how many churches in our area did not have a Christmas Eve service. Any way my parents went to the service also and it was awesome. It was called "The Christmas Offering". The pastor asked if we had put Jesus on our list of people to give presents too. He asked what were we offering Jesus this Christmas!! It was great. Here are some pictures from that.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment