These are some pictures from Christmas Day. We started the day of with reading Luke Chapter 2 and prayer. Then Tracey, Ben and I talked about what we could offer to Jesus this Christmas. Starting the day off like this made it seem the best Christmas ever!!! Then we opened gifts. We did not buy much this year. It was more of things we needed. We did get a new tv for the living room and Ben's room. They are flat screens so they take up less room, plus they are energy efficient!!! What a way to go into 2009- getting greenier!!! We went to my parents around noon and ate dinner and exchanged gifts. My whole family was there. We came home and crashed. I watched Ben play a video game and we had a few visitors. I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!!
Strength and dignity are her clothing,and she smiles at the future. She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.She looks well to the ways of her household,and does not eat the bread of idleness. Proverbs 31:25-27
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas- Christmas Day -Part 3
These are some pictures from Christmas Day. We started the day of with reading Luke Chapter 2 and prayer. Then Tracey, Ben and I talked about what we could offer to Jesus this Christmas. Starting the day off like this made it seem the best Christmas ever!!! Then we opened gifts. We did not buy much this year. It was more of things we needed. We did get a new tv for the living room and Ben's room. They are flat screens so they take up less room, plus they are energy efficient!!! What a way to go into 2009- getting greenier!!! We went to my parents around noon and ate dinner and exchanged gifts. My whole family was there. We came home and crashed. I watched Ben play a video game and we had a few visitors. I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment