As I type right now, Ben, my son is taking his SAT's at Radford University. He was a little nervous, but I am sure he will do great. It was really cool walking with him on the campus where I went to college many years ago. Go Highlanders!!
On a sad note, today we are attending the funeral of a boy from our church, Kelly, that died from HLH. He was 10. The viewing was hard, but everyone was there to support his family. I thank for my pastor and the people of Good Shepherd Baptist Church.
Later we may go see the new "Land of the Lost" movie. It won't be like the series I grew up on but I am sure it will make us laugh. We could always just rent a Tyler Perry movie because they are sure to make you laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment