Monday, April 27, 2009

Menu Monday

This is my first Menu Monday post. I have been writing it weekly in a small recipe book. I am really excited!!! I won't have lunch posts since we are at different locations for that meal.

Breakfasts:
toaster strudel, strawberries, hot tea
pancakes, sausage, juice
scrambled eggs with cheese and ham, cheese toast, tea
blueberry muffins, bacon, grapes, tea
biscuits and gravy, tea

Dinners:
spaghetti, carrots, garlic toast
pork stir fry, brown rice, corn
chicken noodle soup, cheese sandwich-all homemade
Ben and mom out to eat
english muffin pepperoni pizzas, salad, fruit

Well that is it for the first one. I did not go grocery shopping this weekend, so we are using what we have in the pantry. I want to see how long we can go with going to the grub store and see how much money we save by not over buying. Like Dave Ramsey says, "Live like no one else so you can live like no one else."

No comments: