Sunday, December 28, 2008

We made it home

What a great games yesterday!!!!! It came down to the wire, but WVU pulled out to beat the Tarheels!!! I had told my dad that if WVU didn't win, I wasn't going to go to another one of their games. We have went to see them numerous times and they usually lose. Of course I am a UVA Cav. fan, but WVU is my second choice. We reached Charlotte at about 11 am, but didn't actually get to our seats until 12:45. The traffic was awful. Dad got short winded walking so I was worried. We took three vehicles for the eight of us. It was dad, myself, Ben, Tracey, Jimmy, Chris, Kevin, and Junior. We had a great time!!! I was so happy for my family to see the Mountaineers win and get to sing "Almost Heaven" by John Denver. The drive home was a little difficult. It took 5 and 1/2 hours to get back when it usually takes 2 1/2. We are all wore out, but it was worth it. Go Mountaineers!









No comments: