Strength and dignity are her clothing,and she smiles at the future. She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.She looks well to the ways of her household,and does not eat the bread of idleness. Proverbs 31:25-27
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Thank You
I wanted to say thanks to my christian friends out there. Melissa, thanks for being a great witness for Christ-you make a big difference. I am glad to be able to work with you and am glad to have found a true friend in you. Shirley, thanks for all the great years at the "cancer center". You have always made me feel special. Jill- your just crazy and I am so glad we know each other. Sylvia-no matter what you have always been there for me and have been a true friend. It is awesome knowing that people can find good christian friend's that love Christ for real!! Thanks for all you have done for me and my family. Lyn- we have been friends for 12 years. Can you believe it has been that long?? Words cannot express what a difference knowing you has made in my life. You have shown me so much and I appreciate your wisdom. God is moving in your life daily and it is great.
You all do not know what you mean to me and I want to say thanks!!! Can't wait to go to Wytheville for 'girls niteout' Four Christmases is going to be so funny!!! Only 2 more weeks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment