Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lots of things






I have attached many pictures we have taken since my last post. We have been very busy with many things. I will recap the past month. Ben did not get to finish cross country due to getting sick right after the concussion. He is better for right now. Dad had surgery this month and is doing good. We went to visit the Amish again. You can see the how beautiful it is in Giles CO. Tracey and I went with the church to see "Fireproof" and it was awesome. We really enjoyed spending time with the new people we have met. They really love the Lord. The next night I went out to my monthly "girls night out" Melissa, Jill, Nancy, and myself had dinner at Panera. Whenever we go there we stay at least 2 hrs talking and laughing and of course eating. We decided to go to a movie and we saw "Night of Rodanthe", the new Richard Gere movie. Well it was ok, but the ending was terrible. I was disappointed. Tracey and I did a craft show and it was ok, people really weren't very friendly. Of course Halloween was last night and we sat out a few things. Today Tracey went hunting and got a 5 point deer. So as of right now I think we are up to date.

No comments: