This is Melissa and myself.
Here is Debbie and Angie.
Of course we had Charles leading praise and worship again. These pictures are not great but I wanted to share them with you. We hear from a lady named Carol Kent and wow does she have a story about her son. I wuld suggest looking it up. It was heartbreaking, but they are getting thru it with God's help. Se really talked about forgiveness and when you say you have had enough of carrying bad feelings around that you can lay it at the cross and be free of it. I know I have been carying around some hurt feelings for a few months, but I decided yesterday that I forgive all the people who have let me down and the hurt feelings from friendships. I am free from it now and do not want to look back but I will look up. There were many women yesterday that gave there life to the Lord and it was awesome.
This is Charles Billingsley.
After Carol Kent we had lunch. Then when we came back we had a great concert from an American Idol star, Mandisa. WOW!! You talk about a woman that loves the world. She is awsome and really talked us about different addictions and howGod can pull you through. She sang and it was great.
This is Mandisa.
After that Karen Kingsbury, the nonfiction author, talked to ua and she was really talked to my heart. I am very blessed and I am thankful that I was able to go this weeked. I wanted to say a special thanks to my friend Melissa that I have had the pleasure to know the last couple of years. She is a great christian women and I value our friendship and thanks for always being there.
1 comment:
What a fantastic conference! I would have loved it. Great pics and stories, God is good!
Post a Comment