Ben has been at the Va Christian Camp since Sunday. He loves going to this week long camp. They have daily devotions, Bible Classes (taught by men, Praise God!!!!), christian counseling, and lots of exercise and arts and crafts as well as plenty of christian worship singing(minus the instruments). They really teach kids and show them where in their KJV Bible to find out why they should or should not do many of the things out there in society. This evening we went to the Thursday evening ceremonies. They have a flag football team that is the Campers versus the Staff. It was a close game with a tie at the last minute and a half of play.
But in the end the Campers pulled ahead and beat the Staff. From what I heard the campers have also won the softball championship too. They kept shouting "Clean Sweep". Ben really could not shout because he is hoarse. He let us know that he was the ping-pong Champ this year. We also watched the fire side awards this evening. The crown 2 campers of the year and have lots of songs. I just love it when we all sing "I have decided to follow Jesus". I get teary-eyed every year. I hope he will keep this memories always and keep what he has learned in his heart, i know I will.
3 comments:
I wish I would've sent Aaron to this a long time ago. It looks like he has a great time. I love ya Steph!!!
Hey Steph that looks awesome. I may have to send the boys next year.... love ya
That looks like so much FUN! I never did get to go to camp when I was little, so I live vicariously through those that do... :) Great pics!
Post a Comment